1. What kind of fabric can be printed on this machine?
2. Use what kind of ink?
Water based ink. color fastness:5 level.
3. ink are available for what kind of fabric?
1. Reactive inks – to print on all natural fibers such as
2. Acid inks – to print on polyamide lycra, wool, silk
3. Disperse inks – to print directly onto polyester and blends
4. How much ink cost per square meter?
Normally it cost $0.23-$0.34 per square meter.Dpend on the design
and thickness of cloth.
5. How many specification our factory produce?
------3 kinds of printhead:
1) Kyocera (Japan),
2) SG(starfire 1024)
3) Epson DX5,DX7
Kyocera is more high resolution than SG.it’s depend on the level
you can accept for your design.
6. How many operators for one set machine?
Need two persons.
7. Does print head need to washing?
It automatic self-washing.
8. Does the belt need to washing?
It has washing systerm ,washing while printing.
9. how is the produce processing?
Coating--printing---washing--steaming-drying and shaping
Poly can be print directly on the fabric,then use heat transfer to
develop the color to be more shinning.
10. How is the printing speed?