7 pl Reactive Ink Digital Textile Printing Machine On Silk Scarves
High speed reactive digita scarf printing machine for silk 1800mm
- Fabric type:all kind of natural fiber,synthetic fiber,etc.
- Fabric max.width 1830mm
Description of printer:
Printhead: kyocera (Japan original) 4-8pcs,
First time buy 4 heads,later you can add 2 or 4heads in the same
2) Main features :
- Software:TEXPRINT (original) which is widely used in the digital
printing industry, and authoritatively in the world.Because of
- Fabric transportation: Habasit industrial belt.Origin from Swiss
- Japan Panasonic servo motor & German speed reducer.
- Printhead moving guider :Germany
- operating platform
- Printing control and operating system
- Ink supply system:peristaltic pump supply,degassing NEG pressure system.
- Belt cleaning system:Auto brush & sponge-roller washing system
belt wiping system.
- Transducer & photoelectric sensor system, while fabric not flat
or upwarp , it will alarm, and printhead will stop working.One set
of this system installed beside belt,another one beside printhead.
- Belt-transporting system,integrated fabric feeding & take-up
system,fabric spreading ,fabric entry unit.
3) Inks are available for three chemistries:
- Reactive ( suitable for natural fibers such as
- Acid (suitable for polyamide lycra, wool, silk)
- Disperse(suitable for polyester and blends)
- Pigment (suitable for all kind of fabric)
curtain,sofa fabric,clothes, scarf etc.
1. How many for ink consumption?
2. What’s white ripsoftware?
Texprint (Europe original)
3. how is the produce processing?
Coating--printing---washing--steaming-drying and shaping
Poly can be print directly on the fabric,then use heat transfer to
develop the color to be more shinning.
4. How much cost for per sqmt?
5. How much ink cost per square meter?
It cost $0.28-$0.35 per square meter.Different color ink is same
2). High speed than others