2.2 m Digital Fabric Printing Machine For Carpet / Footcloth 800 *
2.2m carpet / rug / footcloth digital fabric printing machine 600
m2 / hour
- Printhead life:3-5 years.
- High speed: 600sqm /hour
- Roll to roll printer
- Day output:2500m/day
A. Main specifications:
- Type:Digital Printer for textile
- Automatic Grade:Automatic
- Plate Type:Flatbed Printer
- Usage:Cloths Printer
- print head: a. Kyocera (Japan) ；b. SG(America) c. Ricoh
- Print speed:110-270m2/hour
- Ink type:reactive,disperse or acid ink
- Print color:C,M,Y,K,LC,LM,orange,grey,and more
- fabric available:cotton,polyester,silk ,wool ,carpet,etc.
- Print software:Texprint
- Max.printing width:1800mm-3200mm
- Print thickness: 0-50mm
- Ink supply system:peristaltic pump supply,degassing NEG pressure
- Dry unit:Aluminum foil heater,infrared heater and hot fan heater
- printing resolution:800*1200dpi
- Power consumption:printer:12kw,dryer 30kw
- Print head clean system:positive pressure and wiper
- Power voltage:380v,3-phase-4-wire
1) Print sample:
2) Main parts & systerm:
- Printhead:starifire 1024
- Rip Software:Texprint / neostampa
- Servo motor Japan Panasonic& Germany speed reducer .
- Fabric transportation: SwissHabasit industrial belt.
- Germany printhead moving guider .
- Machine body ,operating platform
- Printing control and operating system
- Transducer & photoelectric sensor system, while fabric not flat
or upwarp , it will alarm, and printhead will stop working.One set
of this system installed beside belt, another one beside printhead.
- Belt-transporting system, integrated fabric feeding & take-up
system,fabric spreading , fabric entry unit.
- Belt cleaning system: Auto brush & sponge-roller washing system
belt wiping system.
C. Client satisfaction
We follow a client-centric approach in our organization. Our
organization leaves no stone unturned in effectively meeting the
individual requirements raised by the clients. Owing to our wide
range of quality-approved machinery, we have been able to hold a
reputed place in the domestic market.
- · Operating speed
- · Performing ability
- · Power consumption
- · Mechanical, electrical and physical aspects
- · Temperature and pressure withstanding ability
- · Low cost of maintenance